Classical Five Element Acupuncture is a powerful part of Chinese Medicine. It works by helping restore balance within your body. And since any health problem is a sign of imbalance, acupuncture can help return health and well-being.
Think about it this way: your body is always seeking to return to a more balanced state. It is a complex process by many systems in your body. Balance effects every cell in your body. These inner processes work together 24 hours a day to keep you alive and healthy.
In Western medicine this process is called homeostasis. It means self-regulating. This inner balance process regulates the natural rhythm of your life. – waking and sleep, activity and rest, hunger and fullness. In other words, all the crucial activities related to survival.
But sometimes your inner balance process gets swamped. Stress, poor diet and physical trauma can affect your health. When this happens, you don’t recover as rapidly as you used to. Often, chronic, ongoing symptoms occur. These can be reversed and health restored by correcting the deepest underlying imbalances.
Acupuncture stops pain, lowers stress and relieves symptoms such as:
- Pain in any part of your body. For instance headaches, back pain, muscle pain, joint pain and fibromyalgia.
- Digestive problems, such as poor elimination, gas and bloating after meals.
- Gynecological issues. These range from PMS and cramping to menopause.
- Asthma, allergies and other breathing problems.
- Problems related to stress, anxiety, depression and sleep disorders.
- Many types of nerve problems such as nerve pain, shingles, tremors, etc.
- Fatigue, low sex drive, poor quality of life
Acupuncture can also be used to prevent these problems in the first place. Used this way it lowers their impact on your quality of life.
Many people also find that they feel better, deal with stress better, and get more done when they receive regular acupuncture treatments.
Contact me today if you’d like more information about how acupuncture can help you. Call (775) 827-6901 or send an email by clicking here.